Poppylium Designs

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Store closing sales!!

I'm bringing you very sad news today, yet there's a silver lining!
Scrap That Idea is closing at the end of June!! Stacey of Stacey's Scraps is retiring altogether, Vicki of A Work In Progress, Mel of Mel Hains Designs and Sara of Sweet Blossom Designs are moving to My Memories and Laramie of Artgal Style is looking for a new store.
The happy news is that there a massive sale. Most products are 50% off (Artgal Style products are 40% off).
Here are the flyers for Vicki and Stacey's sales:

Enjoy the sale as I mourn my favourite store and the loss of my CT job (although I will CT for Laramie when she finds another home).
If anyone knows another fun designer looking for a CT member, I'm open to suggestions...

0 comments:

Post a Comment