Poppylium Designs

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Time Flies

I've been enjoying the summery weather while it lasts and the days before my little man starts school, which does not allow for much blogging, it seems...
As he started school today, I'll try to keep it a tad more regular (but I'm pretty sure I've said that before...).

I've done 7 challenges at Scrapable this month, so sit back and relax while I show you!!

The font challenge, done with Cook with Me by danimoy designs, font is veggie burger:

The template challenge, done with Banana Berry by danimoy designs and a template by Millydee (I LOVE this kit!!) to scrap Cédric first lunch box ever:

The scraplift challenge, done with Book Worm by Artgal Style scraplift of a LO by Amy!:

The mystery challenge, done with All Frogged Out by Modern June (we were supposed to use a themed kit for an unrelated layout, I used a frog themed kit for a food layout!):

The list it Up challenge, done with Tazza Di Cafe by Os Designs and the Green Day alpha by Digiscrap.ch:

The desktop challenge,done with Minnie's House by Eledhwen Designs and the Ink and Water alpha by Honey Designs :

And the 1,2,3 follow me challenge, which I already showed but really love, Done with A Little Buggy by Ziggle Designs by Kami, A Whole Lotta Papers by Mel Hains Designs, Happy Go Lucky by Artgal Style, Garden Friends by the Scrap That Idea team and the Skip papers by Digitreats:

In other news, if you're still with me, I lost one of my CTs again as Theresa of Simple Girl Scraps is taking some needed time off to focus on her non-scrappy life. I wish her luck and hope she comes back with a revenge in the future ;)
I'll be back tomorrow for Artgal Style's new and re-releases.

0 comments:

Post a Comment