Poppylium Designs

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

On the bus!

Here's my first layout as a guest for Colie's Corner. I was thrilled to get a gorgeous back to school kit with really soft colours and a bus element! The colours are perfect for young kids starting pre-k, or a more girly back to school layout, or any child with a sweet, gentle personality!
Take a look at the kit:

And if you get the kit, I highly recommend the bundle which gets you some gorgeous clusters, word-art and stacked papers:

I also used her Trendy Template set:

And the result is really cute if I do say so myself:

The school organized a day to review the safety rules of taking the school bus, with a video, a bus tour and a cute certificate, and there was an empty bus you could just get on and hang out at the end. My son LOVES school buses, so he was thrilled!!
I'm pretty proud too, my layout won LOTD at Gotta Pixel!!
Hubby is gone out of town and coming back late tonight, so I'm off to watch TV by myself, and I just might multitask and scrap ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment