Poppylium Designs

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Dandelion Dream

This week, Artgal Style has a GORGEOUS new kit. I love the colours, the elements, the papers, the alpha, I just really love it!! And it matched one of my recent photos perfectly...
The kit is called Dandelion Dreams, take a look:

I think the colours can work great for both summer and fall layouts, don't you think?
We've been spending some time in the backyard and sometimes Cédric is barefoot. Most of the time he doesn't seem to mind, but once in a while it seems to bother his little feet and he walks on his tippy-toes, it's adorable. And I'm quite proud of myself for managing to get a cute photo of said little feet:

Isn't the pic cute? And the kit gorgeous? Check out her blog for a coordinated freebie (the paper and some of the elements in my layout are from the freebie).

I'm also very happy to announce that Theresa has reconsidered her schedule and found a flexible store and won't be taking a break after all, woohoo! You will therefore see some more Simple Girl Scraps layouts around here, and I know you'll love them! Go check out her store!

And finally, today I officially joined the Guest CT for Colie's Corner for the month of September, yay!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment