Poppylium Designs

Friday, August 19, 2011

Snuggle bug

Just a quick post to show a layout I made with a mish-mash of papers and an adorable kit for a challenge at Scrapable.
I used A Little Buggy by Ziggle Designs by Kami for all the elements, but it was a freebie offered over a month and I had missed the papers when I started collecting it, so I also used A Whole Lotta Papers by Mel Hains Designs, Happy Go Lucky by Artgal Style, Garden Friends by the Scrap That Idea team and the Skip papers by Digitreats for my background and paper strips.
It was a recipe challenge and we had to use 3 bugs, so the kit was perfect ;) and I love the result:

I highly recommend joining the challenges at Scrapable. They are super fun, you can use any kit you want (you get more points with Scrapable new releases, though...) and you get points towards GCs. Win-win-win!!
Other than that, the weather is gorgeous and we're probably off to the pool again (3rd time this week).
Thanks for looking!

1 comments:

La'Shawn said...

Hope you had fun at the pool!! Love the layout. Great photo and great layering. :)

Post a Comment