Poppylium Designs

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Lots of gorgeousness!

I'm referring to the kits I used of course, not the layouts I made (I'll let you be the judge of how those look).

I'll do my CTs alphabetically today ('cause why not, lol).
Artgal has released two new kits since I last posted. The first is a moon/sleep themed beauty with calm colours called Georgia Moon:

I scrapped an old pic I love of my son sleeping on my shoulder:

The second one is quite the opposite. A very versatile, everyday kit with bright fun colour called Sarasota, which I used to scrap my furry girl:

And she also took part in the September collab at Plain Digital Wrapper. It's called Garden Grows and it's full of gardening tools, fruits and veggies and many versatile items as well:

I used it for a speed scrap at Scrapable (one of the funnest places in Scrapland!!) with a pic whose colours match the kit really well (and I have to say I'm quite happy with the result):


Next is my guest CT spot for Colie's Corner. She released a great kit with a weather theme called Rainy Days:

I used it to journal about one of the craziest weather experiences I've ever had... a wicked storm. I also used one of her awesome templates:


Sadly, Dani from danimoy designs hasn't had a new release, and that's because her house flooded really badly. Her entire area is quite devastated, she still does not have heat or hot water and lost a lot. She's a single mom and just started a new full time job, so she needs all the support she can get... So I'm going to remind you of how gorgeous her kits are and if you're in need of new scrapping goodies, I suggest you visit her store, you won't be disappointed!!

There's something for everyone, check it out!!

And last but not least, Simple Girl Scraps is really busy right now, but she's letting us use some of her older kits, and that's awesome!! The one I asked for was perfect for my little man starting school. It's a fall-y kit with the cutest owls and some really fun patterns. Take a look at Owl Be Home:

And here's my owl leaving the nest (that's what the title means ;) ):

DONE!! All the kit previews are linked to stores for your shopping pleasure ;)
Thanks for looking, I'll be back with exciting news!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment