Poppylium Designs

Monday, June 1, 2015

A super dog, a twirl or two, and a burst of sunshine

I've had a really busy week with two days of work, an all-day meeting, no dishwasher and no respite worker for the weekend... The weather has also been up and down, not knowing if it wants to be winter or summer (rather than just sticking to a nice spring climate)!

But the designers I CT for still released some great kits and that always makes me happy :D

Mel Hains Designs released a beautiful Mother's Day kit, just in time for you to scrap those photos you took a few weeks ago ;)

I however used to for a template challenge at Mousescrappers with a fun template by Pixleyyy (which there is still time to participate in, by the way).
The kit is called Mother's Day and is exclusive at My Memories:



And my layout is of my Dad, hubby, little dude and me in the Mad Hatter's Tea Cups in Disneyland Paris in 2012. Cedric loved it soooo much, even though his Dad and Grandpa were going as fast as they could. I wanted to keep it fun for him and kept saying "wooooo". He seemed to have his stoic face on the whole time but when we left the cup, he kept saying "encore wooooo" because he wanted more. Since then, the teacups are a must-do at every Disney park visit :D



And the ever productive ladies of Bella Gypsy had another two kits out this week.
The first is Super Dad and combines a super hero theme with a Father's Day theme. It even has an add-on for Girls called Super Daddy's Girl!




I used it to start scrapping some pages of Helio way too short time with us. This one is one of the first rides in the car, which I used to get them used to each other is a safe space at first, but which we also kept taking and Cedric always played with Helio ears and lips.



The second kit is called Burst of Sunshine and has great matching Chips:



The colours and theme were perfect for me to add a two-pager of Typhoon Lagoon phtoos to my March 2014 Florida album:



I also got good news last week as the Bella Gypsy ladies asked me to stay another month in their guest CT. That makes me super happy as I had a peek at what is coming out in June and it is pure gorgeousness :D
So I'm going to go clean the house and shower so I can get to scrapping sooner ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment