Poppylium Designs

Sunday, June 21, 2015

Stars, Stripes and Tender Hearts

One more week, some more layouts!


The week started with a bit of a strange twist in our family life. The service dog that was being trained for us, Captain Picard, wasn't working out, and another one became available. So we switched dogs again. Although we haven't met most of them, each time a prospective dog is introduced I get invested and each switch is a bit tough. I do have a really good feeling about this one though. So cross fingers. I started the week with two days of intense focus on picking a name for him. I will have to scrap his photo and journal how and why I picked the name Mani for him!

                               


Bella Gypsy released two new kits again, and being lucky enough to guest for them, I wasn't going to let them pass without using them!

First is the absolutely gorgeous Tender Heart:


Isn't it a beauty? I used for my Facebook Timeline, but I feel like I need to reuse it for a layout!!


At first I thought I couldn't use the next kit, as it is a Fourth of July theme, but the more I looked at it, the more I thought I could make it work for another double page for the Disney album I've been working on.
It's called Stars, Stripes and Smiles and has a girlier matching mini (which is not that small!) called Stars, Stripes and Sparkles:


Here are my layouts with the two combined of the second half of our day at Magic Kingdom:



On this note, happy first day of summer (it's cool and rainy here, we might not get any...) and happy Father's Day to everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment