Poppylium Designs

Saturday, June 13, 2015

A Charming, Happy Summer

A new week, two new kits to show!

I had a busy week with lots of meetings but I managed to get a few pages done.
All are with new releases by Bella Gypsy :D

The first is with their new kit Charming, which is a beautiful boy kit:



I used it for another layout of Cedric and Helio. The colours were perfect for my photos and I LOVE the calm loving feel of my kiddo and his dog in these!



The second layout is a double page done with Happy Summer, a bright kit that is appropriately named as it is happy and summery!


I used it to add a double page to my road trip to Florida album. This one is of the first half of our day at Magic Kingdom, with a focus on the teacups, one of our favourite rides in which I took really fun happy photos :D



I realized after the fact that I forgot to add a title, but hey, it's cute anyways and it's the beauty of digital: I can just go add it ;)

Thanks for looking and if you like them, go shopping (the kits are linked and as usual on sale and with added bonus for a short while!).

0 comments:

Post a Comment