Poppylium Designs

Friday, May 22, 2015

New releases

I'm running out of ideas for titles, so this one is very simple and to the point: I'm here to show new digiscrap releases for the week.
Bella Gypsy releases two new kits. They couldn't be more different, but they are both really gorgeous.
The first one is called Boy Oh Boy and as the name suggest, is masculine and boyish:


I used it to scrap my photos of the birds and reptiles show that came to town in November of last year. Cédric looked at the birds a little and was somewhat patient... He did enjoy walking around the reptile tanks and really looked at the turtles. The kits worked really well for it with a snake, a nest and the perfect colours for my photos.


The other kit, as I said, is quite different. It is all pastel colours and rainbows, hearts and glitter. It's called Head in the Clouds and it is absolutely beautiful:


It was perfect for one more Disney layout, and worked especially well with my Downtown Disney photos, particularly for the BabyCakes box :D


The kit names and photos are linked and both are on sale and you get free goodies for a limited time (bonus papers for Boy Oh Boy and Chips for Head in the Clouds), so hurry to the store if you like them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment