Poppylium Designs

Monday, March 31, 2014

Productive

Happy Monday!

 I have been super productive today: I got my dude up and ready, cleaned the kitchen, made homemade almond buns for him, washed and dried three loads of laundry, changed the sheets on our bed, made a couple of phone calls and even started packing for our upcoming trip to Portugal!
So I have guilt-free time for a little blogging.

I feel like I've been pretty productive as far as scrapping goes lately, but I haven't shown too much here, so that's what today's post is about :D
I've been focusing on scrapping my photos from our xmas vacation in the Orlando area, so that eventually I can print them and make an album.

Me doing what I do best, or most, while at Disney World, scrapped with Your Sweet Smile by Jen Yurko:


Cedric in front of the troll in the Norway pavillion of Epcot, scrapped with Oh Snap by jen Yurko


The three of us and my parents with Mickey and the Gang at Epcot, scrapped with The Pretenders by Jen Yurko and Triple J Designs:


And finally, my little dude on our way to Christmas mass, all dressed up and with the most gorgeous smile, scrapped with Indigo by Artgal Style:


It's amazing how many more layouts I have to do to cover the whole vacation, but I love scrapping them and reliving the happy moments :D
Thanks for looking! Let me know what you think!

0 comments:

Post a Comment