Poppylium Designs

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Is it too late for resolutions?

I didn't make any resolutions in January, I don't really ever do and I don't think they are for me (I never follow through...).
But I realize now how much I have neglected my blog lately and I think I'll try things differently this year (or as of now anyways).
I used to wait to do a post and end up with massive ones which most of the time lead me to give up on them and not do a post at all. Now I'm going to try to make shorter ones more often and see how that works.
Here's the first one to show you the brand new Scrap That Idea collaboration for February 2011. It's a love theme but with fun colours! Take a look at Funky Love:


And here's my layout, in which you can see me getting a big mushy kiss from a Sea Lion (at a park in the Dominican Republic). The layout is called Mwah, each kiss was punctuated by a big kiss sound effect :)

The kit is only $4 and well worth it and the preview is linked for easy access to the store ;)
Happy Scrapping!

1 comments:

Vicki said...

Loving the sea lion kiss!! :)

Post a Comment