Poppylium Designs

Friday, February 18, 2011

Fun CU Wedding templates

Today, I want to show you Stacey's Scraps latest product. Last week she released a wedding kit, today she's releasing some of the adorable doodled elements from it in a CU template pack.
Take a look at the preview:

The templates are fully coloured in case you want to use them as is, but each one come as a .psd layered template and with all the seperate png files in case you can't open .psd files. So as you'll see in my layout, you can recolour to your heart's content!
I used her kit Autumn and matched the cake and bouquet from the Wedding CU templates to the colours of my wedding. Take a look at my cake topper:

Cute, eh? If you have been procrastinating on your wedding album or want to make one as a gift, this CU pack could allow you to use any kit that matches the wedding and easily add and match the wedding doodles, because let's face it, it's nearly impossible to find a wedding kit in the colours of a specific wedding. I know I never did.
Happy scrapping!

0 comments:

Post a Comment