Poppylium Designs

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

I'm so excited...


...and I just can't hide it :D


LOL, last post I said I had exciting news (for me) and I wasn't lying. Non-scrappers reading this might not get the excitement, but trust me, it's awesome news!




I am very lucky to be a guest CT member for the month of May for BELLA GYPSY!!!
For those who might not know, they are an amazing sister team of designers who create the brightest, happiest, kits. Their collections are always fun colours and amazing textures. I am sooooo thankful that they are letting me use and promote their products this month!

So with that said, here are the first two layouts I did as part of their CT.

They released the Snap Happier: May 2015 Collection. It is HUGE, amazing and full of really fun elements that relate to the month of May, but can also be quite versatile! Take a look:


It has lots of really cool stars and a banner that says May the Fourth be with You. As it happens, a couple of days before I used it was May 4th and I dressed my little man in his Yoda t-shirt that we bought him for Christmas in Downtown Disney. So the second I saw it, I pictured a Star Wars themed layout!



I love the face he makes in the bottom photo, and that in the top one, he has his hand and even mouth looking quite like Yoda's :D

Isn't he the cutest little Padawan?


I loved this so much that I used the Instagram version of the photo I had posted on May 4th and did my desktop background for May with it!




Bella Gypsy has two more kits coming out Friday, so I'll be back soon so show you more of these amazing products (woohoo, so excited!!).

Happy hump day, thanks for looking!

1 comments:

La'Shawn said...

Girly!! I totally missed you being on the team!! Congrats & great layouts!!

Post a Comment