Poppylium Designs

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Choo Choo

I had aimed to do a Harry Potter themed layout for my aforementioned album every week... But whatever, the point is not to stress myself out, right?

I'm making these layouts in no particular order, it seems, and when the mood struck last week, I was inspired by the news that there will soon be an extension to the theme park and that we will now be able to actually board the Hogwarts express. When I visited Hogsmeade and Hogwarts, I did take a photo with what was only the front of the red steam engine. Hopefully, I'll have to make a second layout to show off the inside some day as I make my way to Diagon Alley (man, I'm a nerd!).

And for the laugh, I asked hubby what my title for this layout should be. I landed on "All Aboard", but he suggested "Choo Choo Mother-blips" (and I have to admit, despite the colourful language, it has a nice ring to it, lol).


PS: as I post this, I realize that I wasn't actually on Platform 9 3/4, as I was in Hogsmeade at the end of the trip... I might have to modify the layout... :(

1 comments:

La'Shawn said...

Hey Chicka!!
I just wanted to let you know that I have nominated you for a Liebster Award.
I hope that you accept! Thanks for the great blogging that you do!

-La'Shawn
http://march2december.blogspot.com/2013/06/a-nod-my-way.html

Post a Comment