By now we all know I have a really hard time keeping my blog active regularly... And I don't really read other blogs that much either except for La'Shawn's, so whenever she posts something fun and urges people to do it to, that's where I take my inspiration...
Today she posted about what made her happy this week, and on this gorgeous day of sunshine, it inspired me! So here it goes:
1. The overall weather change this week makes me happy. We started we snow all day on Monday (JUNE 3rd, fro crying out loud!) but it's been going nowhere but up and today we have sunshine, 25 degrees celsius and a comfortable breeze, yay!
2. My son has been in a general good mood and talking more this week (he's autistic and we're working on increasing speech).
3. I made it to yoga on Wednesday. Nothing like a yoga session to make you happy and I hadn't been in way too long :D
4. The tails and tales program always makes me happy (a reading program for children with delays where therapy dogs come to the library). We spent about 20mn with a gorgeous 150lbs leonberger named Bella and Cédric was very calmed and cuddle a lot with her while listening to a Caillou book.
5. Sunday afternoon movie and supper with hubby while Cédric played with his favourite support worker was great. I really enjoyed Now You See Me!
6. And I finished off the week by walking a sweet black lab from the Humane Society while enjoying the sunshine and letting my mind wander!
If you read this post, say hi, it would be another "piece of happy"!!
PS: this was part of a linky party from Chasing Happy (click the image above for the exact post)