Poppylium Designs

Friday, June 14, 2013

Typhoon Lagoon

Happy Friday!

I've already shown one layout of us at Typhoon Lagoon this past March, but there were too many awresome photos to stick to just one :D

So here are two layouts I made of that great water-fun-filled day.

The first one was for a template challenge at Gotta Pixel. I scrapped our awesome backpack which had all we needed for the day (which because there were 3 of us and Cedric can't eat anything there and needs all his food and snacks is saying something!). I used Wild Child by Simple Girl Scraps:




Then I did a double page to show all that we did (it was our first time, I was excited!), using Hoola Loola which is Mel Hains Designs'  new awesome kit:





Thanks for looking!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

We're a group of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our community. Your site offered us with valuable information to work on. You'ѵе done an impressiνe job аnd our wholе сommunity
will be grаteful to you.

Alѕo vіsit my website: BauchmuskelüBungen

Post a Comment