Poppylium Designs

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Recent releases

I said I would blog more, so this is me trying to keep it up :D

We took an amazing 2 weeks in Florida in March, and I've been scrapping some of our photos for my CT layouts. Here are some of them with the gorgeous new releases the designers have created.

My desktop for April was a photo of us at Blizzard Beach, one of the water parks:

 Done with the super fun Jelly Belly by Mel Hains



This one is a photo of one of the AWESOME hugs I often get from my little man, which I got while waiting for the bird show at Animal Kingdom:


Done withe beautiful collection My Mom by Mel Hains Designs:



This is my whole happy family on the gorgeous Prince Charming Regal Carroussel in Magic Kingdom:


Done with an absolutely stunning collection called the Glad Project by Truman Studio:



One of my last layout with Danimoy Designs' products is of me eating a cheese pretzel in Magic Kingdom. They are warm and filled with sweet creamy cheese. If you are in Magic Kingdom, you HAVE to try one! I'm usually gluten free and dairy free, so these are not good for my usual diet, but they're too good not to have one... They sell them at The Launching Pad, right under the Astro Orbiter in Tomorrowland :D


Unfortunately, Danimoy Designs has now retired, so you can't get the kit...


The next one is me and hubby, relaxed and happy, pushing the stroller together. My MIL snapped a quick photo from the back while we walked and I thought it was pretty cute :D


It's done with a gorgeous bundle called Just Be You by Simple Girl Scraps:


The collection is available at GottaPixel or GingerScraps (and the pieces are also available seperately).


The last one is of the three of us at Typhoon Lagoon:


It's done with the gorgeous Rain Rain Go Away and the Extra by Artgal Style:




Well there you go, all sorts of Disney layouts!! But I have a ton of photos left, so you'll see more for sure ;)
Have you ever been to Disney? Do you make an album with your photos? We go pretty much every year, so I'm not sure if I should have an album for each Disney trip... What do you think?

2 comments:

La'Shawn said...

Love the layouts!! What part of FL did you go to? I am only one state above that. ;-)

La'Shawn said...

Never mind. I see what part you went to. That is only about 8 hours away from me. Way closer than Canada. lol.

Post a Comment