I haven't been on here in way too long and of course, I should be showing lots of scrappy stuff, but I thought it would be fun to come back with a little list that was inspired by my scrappy friend La'Shawn!
She participated in a linky party form Shabby Blogs and I thought it was fun:
So here are 10 random things about me:
1. If you're here you probably know I LOVE digital scrapbooking, but you may not know that it's the only hobby I've ever really stuck with. I used to start lots of things and just drop them really fast (as a kid and as an adult). Digital Scrapbooking is one of only 2 things I've really connected with to the point of wanting to keep doing it.
2. Number 2 is the other hobby I've stuck with and it is YOGA! I love it: it relaxes me, keeps me flexible, grounds me, and so much more.
3. My favourite colour is teal. I could paint my walls teal, buy a teal car, get more teal shirts, ... I love it on everything. Unfortunately, my husband does not like it (finds it sad?!?)...
4. I have a weird obession with rainbows and like placing things in that order, and I can't stand when colours are not in rainbow order (when buying pencils, crayons or markers, the first thing I do when I get home is put them in proper rainbow order, which they rarely are, and ot really bothers me in a kid's book, or a digiscrap item if the order is wrong!).
5. I am a stay-at-home mom but I have a 3 undergrads and a Master's degree (a bachelor of English from France, and from Canada a bachelor of linguistics and language teaching, a teacher's degree to teach French as a second language and a Master's degree in education).
6. I read and watch all sorts of things, but I really love sci-fi and fantasy the most!
7. I have read the Harry Potter series countless times, watched the movies a good deal and I've even listened to 3 different versions of the audiobooks (the British audiobooks, the Amercian audiobooks and right now the French audiobooks).
8. Being from France but having lived in Canada for almost 14 years, I recently realized that, of all things, I miss castles!
9. My favourite meat is duck (especially in my Mom's port sauce recipe).
10. I crack a lot! Many of my joints crack, and not just the occasional "air bubble in the joint" crack, but they crack every time (stuff rubs on stuff I guess...). My right shoulder is probably the worst with 3 to 5 consecutive cracks and you can feel the ribs pop.
That was fun! Hope you enjoyed it too :D