Poppylium Designs

Monday, May 20, 2013

Artgal Style new kits

Nothing very exciting to report... I have not started my Disney book, nor have I started the Harry Potter themed layouts I've been meaning to make for over a year... I haven't even scrapped that much lately, it seems! But I do have two Artgal Style new releases to show off (from this week and the last) and my May desktop which I really love and scrapped with a non-ct kit :D

So Artgal Style released Get Your Craft On which I used to scrap the dog pillows I sell to help finance the autism service dog we are buying for my son:





And this week she released Whimsy, a very sweet, soft kit which I used for one if those everyday photos (my son at his grandparents' house):


 


And here's my desktop. It makes me very happy just looking at it :D
Done with Beautiful Life by Jennifer Labre Designs:


That's it for today!

1 comments:

La'Shawn said...

oooh. love that crafy kit! Your pages are great...and i think you need to get started on your HP pages. I need to live through your experiences. lol

Post a Comment