Poppylium Designs

Monday, April 23, 2012

Catching up on Simple Girl Scraps stuff!

As usual I'm behind on blogging, and as usual Simple Girls Scraps is on fire, so I've got lots to show!
First, she released Magic, an AWESOME Harry Potter themed kit. I love me some HP!!


I first used it to scrap my souvenir from the HP theme park:


Then she released some cool templates: My Life: Templates. They're perfect for projects like P365 or 52:


I chose to use them with Magic too and embrace my geeky self in a two-page layout :D



I also used the School Rules Papers:

 
Then, she released My Tunes, another awesome one, this one with a music theme:

 exclusively at SCRAPPING FAIRYTALES

I used this one to record my son's favourite songs last year. He was 3 and you'll notice a bunch of kid's French songs, and We Will Rock You... lol


Ok, I think I'm caught up to date!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment