Poppylium Designs

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Some LOs for fun

Lately, I've done a lot of CT layouts, but not too many just for fun! But I've found time to do a few and I wanted to show them to whoever still reads this blog (echo, echo, echo... lol).

I've used products by two of my absolute favourite designers. First, two with kits by Captivated Visions. The first one was for a challenge on her blog, to get inspired by her pins on Pinterest. I chose a really cool quote, used her kit This Is Me, and came up with this:

Then, I did one for a ScrapOrchard challenge with a template by Fiddle-Dee-Dee and Captivated Vision's A Way of Life to scrap my brand new purse shell:

The other designer I just LOVE is Studio Dawn Inskip, and I used her awesome kit Couch Potato to scrap photos of hubby and me having a late night picnic on the couch, in front of TV:

Off for a beautiful Easter walk, the weather is too nice not to go outside :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment