Poppylium Designs

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Does this post need a title?

If I were to title this post it would be the same as usual, something apologizing for neglecting my blog, and letting you know there are awesome new goodies in stores this week-end, so I'll just skip the title, lol!

Here's what's new lately in my corner of digiland!
Artgal Style has released the June bundle of her project 365 collection:


I used it for a photo of my puppy who turns 8 today!!


Truman Studio recently released a very cute kit called Destination: New Mexico.



I used this one for a photo of me when I was a teenager, dressed as a cowgirl in the SouthWest... of France!!


 And as usual, Simple Girl Scraps has lots of fun stuff going on. She's got her 3 stores and she's guesting this month at Scrappity Doo Dah!
She released a collab there, called Funky Fresh, with 3 Li'l Monsters:


I scrapped a photo of me and my little man in a Caterpillar roller coaster:


She also released The Fourth in all her stores:


And here's my layout:


She has two more kits, but I don't have layouts yet, so I'll show them when I have some inspiration for you ;)
Have a good week-end!

0 comments:

Post a Comment