Poppylium Designs

Friday, April 6, 2012

New releases on a beautiful Good Friday

Well, it's been a while since I blogged. We've had a busy early spring with lots of dietary restrictions for my son, which has forced me to spend a bit of time in the kitchen and finally a diagnosis of autism for him, which should open doors to services, but for now has meant phone calls, etc.

On to scrappy things on this gorgeous Good Friday (at least it's really sunny here, I hope it is where you are too ;) ).
Simple Girl Scraps has a few things going on, as always (the girl is a scrapping tornado, lol). She is the featured designer this month at Scrapping Fairytales and you can read a fun interview here on their blog to get to know her better. To celebrate this, her store is on sale, 20% off everything!! AND she has released an awesome exclusive kit, called Spring Has Sprung:

And a great add-on: a set of Big Mats to match the kit:

I did a layout with the kit alone of my son reading his favourite book on the deck in mid-March, on a crazy warm day, and one with the awesome mats, of hubby and me having an awesome day visiting the Wizarding World of Harry Potter:

Last week, she had also released an awesome set of very versatile ledger papers, the School Rules Papers, which you can use with any kit and easily recolour:

SCRAP DELICIOUS - SCRAPPING FAIRYTALES - WITH LOVE STUDIO
I used one, recoloured, with her awesome kit Simply Fabulous:, to scrap my fab new PJs, which were bought in the Paris area!! The colours and theme fit just perfectly, don't you think?

Well, I'm not done, but I think that's enough for today, lol.
I'll be back over the week-end for an Easter themed post!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment