Poppylium Designs

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

A freebie from Simple Girl Scraps, and one from me!!

Today you won't be sorry you came!
Simple Girl Scraps is being featured at 5 Star Digital Scrapbooking and for the occasion, she's made you a GORGEOUS full kit freebie called Important to Me:
The preview and title are linked so you can go read the interview (it's short and sweet) and of course download the kit ;)
*The kit is no longer a freebie but available here at ScrapDelicious for $4*

And here's what I made with it (the colours and theme were perfect for my son's baptism):

Theresa was nice enough to let me give you a little extra gift! I thought you might be able to use the stacked papers from my layout and I included a version with the tree and one without ;)
You can find them here at 4shared (the preview is linked as well):


Enjoy!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely, thank you so much Marif!

Jen (sailwemust)

Sheila said...

I love the colors in this kit, and I'd love to have your stacked papers, but 4Shared is refusing to do it's "countdown" to let me download. It's just sitting at 90 seconds and staring at me. :-(

Marie-France Gervais said...

Sorry about that Sheila I checked and it works fine for me. I know 4shared has its moments... Give it another try and if you still can't let me know and we'll figure something out (give me your e-mail address and I can send them maybe).

Post a Comment