Poppylium Designs

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Bragging!!

I've had a great week-end so far...
The weather is very summery again (30 celsius and sunny), we finished building my son's playcentre and he loves it: he plays in the water, climbs the ladder, slides down, uses the glider...
We also spent some time just on the deck trying to catch bubbles! It was windy and they were flying everywhere: pretty and lots of fun!

What made the week-end even better? Layout of the Day two days in a row at Scrapable!!!
Yesterday my layout "Unleash your inner wolf was picked" (the one done with My Jake by Angelle Designs and a template by Dream Big Designs). Here it is again:


And today a layout I just did called Magic Happens got picked too! I used a template by Amy! and the kit It's a Kind of Magic by Sweet Blossom Designs. Here it is:


I've been wanting to scrap with this kit for a while and when I saw Amy! template for a Scrapable challenge, I though of it right away for some reason. Then I chose my favourite picture of our wedding, thinking it would make my eyes pop, and I have to say I LOVE the end result...

Thanks for reading and happy scrapping everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment