Poppylium Designs

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Scrap that idea news!

Today is the 1st of September and the summer holidays are definitely over at Scrap That Idea!
These girls are working really hard and the result is just awesome!!

The September collab is out! It's huge and absolutely gorgeous. It's called Summer of Love and looks like this:


And I made a layout with a picture of me and hubby "pseudo-camping" with some good friends:


And there is another collab for you, FREE as soon as you spend $5!!!
It's called Fallen:


And here's my layout:


But you can see all that and more in their new newsletter. Get it on the STI blog to get to know the designers better, get some news, see the upcoming products and get a newsletter exclusive freebie...

1 comments:

La'Shawn said...

Your layouts are just awesome!! Love the "Just typical" one. That photo is close to what I get with me and my hubby. Closed eyes, funny faces. Love it though!! and THANK YOU for suggesting Pandi Panda. I ♥ it!! I am so buying it next paycheck ;)

Post a Comment