Poppylium Designs

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Hi,

Another week gone by and the summer is getting shorter...
But in the meantime, we're enjoying it as much as we can!

I didn't do a great deal of scrapping this week, but I do have a couple of great kits to show you.

First is Stacey's Scraps' new kit, Princess and Daddy. Great for all daddy and daughter layouts, but as always versatile enough for other things. Take a look:


And I just realized it would be perfect for my Medieval Times pics...

I also did a speedscrap yesterday and I decided to use the new kit by A Work In Progress Designs by Vicki called School Rules to scrap my teacher ed. grad picture. Take a look:

And as I write, I realize I didn't show you my layout for Vicki's latest challenge on the STI forum. We're scrapping animals and I love that pic I took of a chipmunk at the campsite. I scrapped it with Colour My World, one of my favourite kits of Vicki's:


That's it for layouts. You have until Tuesday to enter the challenge if you'd like. Also, the STI girls are having a RAK: if you display their blinkie on your blog (which you can find on the blog), you might win a GC.

That's it for today, have a good week-end and happy scrapping!

1 comments:

pamala said...

Great great projects! You inspire me, someday I will learn to digiscrap. :)

Post a Comment