Poppylium Designs

Sunday, August 8, 2010

New challenge

We had an interesting week here!
We had a very strange, strong storm, with heavy rain and fast wind. We lost power for about 1 hour (or more). So I was "forced" to read (my son was napping). The only downfall was the effect it had on my computer which took a while to get back to its normal speed after being shut down unceremoniously. The good thing is that it convinced my hubby we needed a good back-up system and a UPS (battery back-up). So now, we should be safe!!
Time machine is backing up everything as we speak!

Now to the fun stuff. Vicki's first challenge was lots of fun, and the second one has started! This time, we are scrapping pics of animals with any one of her kits. So far, the layouts are great and all the pics are adorable (I love animals). Come join us here to take part in the fun, get some points to buy goodies and maybe win the challenge and get a free kit of your choice (the participants are voting for their favourite this time...).

Vicki also released a new kit called Peacock and I love the colours, so I used it for a font challenge (font is SF Lani):


I also made my August desktop with a Scrapable collab called Day Dreams of Summer:


And a scraplift challenge with another Scrapable collab called Boyish Charm (original page by Agraf):


That's it for today, thanks for looking and happy scrapping!

0 comments:

Post a Comment