Poppylium Designs

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Disney, Disney and more Disney

WARNING: Disney puked all over my week-end last week and all over this blog post!

A couple of weeks ago I discovered MouseScrappers. I think it was while browsing Pinterest for Disney things...
And as I browsed their forum, I saw they were having a speed scrap marathon from Friday the 7th to Sunday the 9th. I was supposed to work all day Friday and had given up on the idea when the stomach flu hit! All three of us had a horrible flu all week-end, we were stuck at home, with no energy, so I scrapped my butt off :D
I did not have enough energy or time to do the whole marathon. They had 16 speed scraps over 3 days!! But I did make 9 layouts!! And here they all are!!

1. My son meeting all the Winnie the Pooh characters at the Crystal Palace on his 6th birthday:

Done with Happy Days by Mel Hains Designs

2. Some random views of the China Pavillion and the three of us eating there at the Nine Dragons:

Done with A Little East by Designs by Jen Yurko

3. The Dude in the Honey I Shrunk the Kids playground at Hollywood Studios:

Done with Monster Mash by Pretty In Green

4. A look at us meeting Mickey and Minnie in 2009 and 2013

Done with Main Street Magic by Connie Prince, Mouse Scraps by Fran B and It's A Good Life by Just Jaime

5. The three of us taking our family photo in almost every park (I realized after that we had more of those, like the one at Blizzard Beach that you can see in a lower layout):

Done with Forever Family by Bella Gypsy and a template by Megan Turnidge

6. My crew arriving in Epcot (Cédric with his Dad and all 4 grand-parents, doesn't happen very often!!):


Done with Earthy by Artgal Style

7. Group photos at Blizzard Beach:


Done with Happy Go Lucky and Girls Rule by Artgal Style

8. The Magician Hat of Hollywood Studios (it was out first time!):


Done with The Fourth and Magic by Simple Girl Scraps

9. My hubby really enjoying his millefeuille in the France Pavillion in Epcot:


Using Cook With Me by Danimoy Designs (retired), I Live I laugh I Love by Simple Girl Scraps (kit retired), and Baked Memories by Modern June Designs

The marathon has inspired me to keep going, so you might see more Disney photos soon :D

Hope you like them, and if you have anything Disney related to scrap, I highly recommend a visit to MouseScrappers for inspiration!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment