Poppylium Designs

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Gorgeous new Scrap That Idea collab

There's a new collab at Scrap That Idea and it's gorgeous! It has a spring theme to bring hope to those like me who are still freezing under a few feet of snow, lol. The collab is called What Spring Brings, take a look:

The preview is beautiful and yet doesn't do justice to the gorgeous papers and elements.
Take a look at my layout:

The preview is linked and it's only $4, go get it!
And while I'm here, I didn't take time to show you the releases from last Friday, so I'll show you now while they are still on sale!
First, Stacey's Scraps has a new set of CU templates called Boo Boo. It has everything you need to scrap photos of your children's booboos, colds, casts, stitches, hospital visits,... Take a look at the preview (linked to the store):

And my layouts:

As you can see, the best part is that the files are .psd (and separate pngs) so you can recolour to match any other kit you want to use! I used her kit Dreaming of a White Christmas in the first layout, about my son sticking his tongue on the metal of the bus window by -30 and staying stuck, and her kit Doodled for the second layout of my two men with a big bad cold.

And finally, here's Artgal Style's latest kit. It's called Glamour Girl, take a look (linked to the kit in store):

And here's my layout:

That's it for tonight. Happy scrapping!

0 comments:

Post a Comment