Today is the 10th anniversary of the day my hubby and I started dating.
- I've gotten 3 university degrees (a bachelor of arts with double concentration in second language teaching and linguistics, a bachelor in education to teach French as a second language in high school and a masters of arts in education),
- he's changes jobs 3 times including a major career change (from network administrator to financial advisor),
- we've moved 3 times (Ottawa, Kingston and Timmins),
- we got engaged and then married (in the south of France),
- we had a son who's now 3,
- and we've traveled quite a bit too (we've been 5 times to France, 3 times to Florida and twice to the Dominican Republic)!
Ten years go by sooooo fast! Here's a recent enough pic of the two of us (at our friends' wedding in the Dominican Republic):
Dave, if you're reading this, I love you!
Now, let's move on to scrappy stuff!
Today is Friday, so there are new releases at Scrap That Idea.
Artgal Style has a great new kit called Happy Go Lucky. Such a fun kit!
Vicki has a new kit out too, called Happy Days. Such an original colour scheme, gorgeous!
And I used Vicki's kit Boys Will Be Boys for a Scrapable lift challenge. I scraplifted my talented scrappy friend Amy! with it:
Thanks for looking, happy scrapping!