Poppylium Designs

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

It's fall...

We had an awesome week-end with lots of family visiting to celebrate my hubby's grandma who turns 90 in a couple of days! It was really fun to see a huge family (5 children and their spouses, 15 grand-children most of them with spouses and 32 great-grand-children...) gathered around her!
The weather however has decided that September means fall, so it's rainy and cold!
Oh well, I have to stay in and scrap then, right? Lol

I have a bunch of layouts to show, but first, here's a really exciting sneak peek from Stacey's Scraps. I'm pretty sure you can guess the theme, and I can tell you the kit is awesome...

It's coming out Friday!

Now here are a few layouts:
With Summer Party by A Work In Progress:


With Over the Moon by A Work In Progress:


With Blue Moon by A Work In Progress (this one is exclusive to the forum challenge, come join us!):


My September desktop with Boyish Charm by the Scrapable team:


And to finish, here's my page with the new collab at Matrioshki Scrap Designs called To Be a Boy (I used the template included in the kit ;) ):


That's it for today, happy scrapping!

0 comments:

Post a Comment