Poppylium Designs

Monday, September 28, 2009

You're finally getting it!

Today, you get the kit that I used to decorate my blog. It's called On a Crisp Autumn Day and I didn't do a layout but I did the blog background and header with it.

Let me show you the preview for the whole kit:

Before I give you the papers, I'll show you what my CT did with it!
First Émilie with a layout of her beautiful daughter:

Then Judith with the cutest little kitty:

Tomorrow, I'll show you what my sister did (not your average layout, you'll see).
Today you get the papers and they look like this:

There are two links for them:

Make sure you come back for the rest. Tomorrow I'll give you the elements, then the alpha and I actually have a cluster frame made by me and a quickpage made by my sister for you!

10 comments:

lovetocraftbetty said...

Thank you for the beautiful set of papers - looking forward to the rest of your kit!

Nenaure said...

la page d'Emilie est superbe!

Judy said...

What a beautiful kit. Many thanks for sharing it with us.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 28 Sep [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 29 Sep [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Vicki said...

Gorgeous new kit Marie-France!

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Sep. 29, 2009. Thanks again.

clubiani said...

this is such a beautiful kit! thank you so very much for sharing it as well as your wonderful talent! :)

Claire7799 said...

Merci, il est magnifique!!

Anonymous said...

Fall is my favorite time of the year! I love the colors you used in this great kit! Thank you!

Yvette said...

Thank you for the lovely papers.

Post a Comment