Poppylium Designs

Friday, September 18, 2009

Fall look

The weather has started to get colder (tonight it will get under 0 celsius) and it's really starting to look like fall around here!
That put me in the mood for redecorating and it's easier to do the blog than the house, lol!

I decided to "dress up" my blog a bit with a background and then the header didn't match anymore, so I redid it! Do you like it???

It's also a (really revealing) sneak peek as I used the kit I will be giving as a freebie in about a week, so if you like the blog, you'll like the kit!

Have a good week-end and happy scrapping ;)

4 comments:

Tabby said...

Your blog looks beautiful! I can't wait to see your new kit. You are so generous to give away freebies!

Stacey said...

it is beautiful Marif!!!!

Anonymous said...

thankyou for shareing your wonderful work im new to crafting and feel like a kid in a sweet shop with so many lovely things to choose from thanks again

nenaure said...

Wow, la nouvelle déco est fabuleuse!!!! et ça donne vraiment envie, je n'ai pas encore téléchargé ton kit, donc vite-vite pour te faire au moins une page avant dimanche!!!!!!
Bravo pour tout!

Post a Comment