Poppylium Designs

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Moody alpha, still free!

Better late than never, tonight I have the alpha coordinated with the Moody freebie!
I made it look like the stars and frames. I chose to leave it in metal, not make it blue or orange. I figured it's more versatile and you can recolour it as you wish!
Here's what it looks like:


Can I just say that I love the font I used for this alpha...lol. It's in all modesty as I didn't make that. I comes from the Free Scrapbook Fonts website, the best source of fonts I've seen so far. I love, love, love their work and I sincerely thank them for making so many nice fonts of such quality available to us!

Now that that's said, here's your link to go to 4shared and get the final piece of the Moody puzzle: http://www.4shared.com/file/94810313/e99dc832/moody_alpha.html

If the "Moody mood" strikes, I'll make a quickpage for the kit, so check back once in a while.
In the meantime, leave me some love if you download and enjoy the
kit!

6 comments:

Pattycakes said...

Love this kit and alpha!! Thank you! :)

Anonymous said...

neat...thank you for sharing...bj

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

This kit is great - thanks for sharing

Sunny said...

Love the whole kit. The colors are great. Can't wait to play.

Scrapulette said...

Très sympa cet alpha aussi ... hop, dans ma besace !
Merci pour toutes ces merveilles !

Post a Comment