Poppylium Designs

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Busy week-end

It was a bit busy at our house. Not extremely, just more than our usual. For the past 3 days, my son Cédric has been working on some new teeth and he's skipping naps and therefore acting tired and cranky. On top of that, Sunday morning our dog Schatzie got sick INSIDE our bed. If anyone reads Vicki's blog, I know how she feels. Schatzie ate a paper towel roll (just the tube in the middle, which Cédric likes to play with) and was therefore sick early in the morning in our bed.
In the middle of all that, I managed to scrap a tiny bit. It's a photo of our civil wedding. I'm not convinced about it though... I like that it's simple but I'm not sure if it's missing anything...I might revisit it someday.
I used Vicki's Summer Garden kit.

I also wanted to mention, in case someone doesn't know, that a new fabulous digiscrap store just opened! It's called Scrap that Idea and it's a team of four fabulous designers: Vicki, Stacey, Sara and Mel! Their prices are incredibly reasonable and it's a very nice website to navigate through.
So congrats to the four of them and if you have some shopping to do, make sure you start there!

0 comments:

Post a Comment