Poppylium Designs

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

still more nature...

I really had quite a few landscape pictures!
So here's one more. It's a rainbow that we saw right from our house in Ottawa. If you look closely on the right, you can see the secondary rainbow and the darker ski in between. One of the best rainbows I've ever seen.
I had a really hard time with this one. I kept the same kits as for the previous stormy landscape (it's actually really hard to find colours that complement those pictures...). So I used Linda's Chance of Rain and Shel Belle's Celebrate Love alpha:


PS: don't forget to go get the elements for Mon Amie on Stacey's and Vicki's blogs.

1 comments:

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

Marif love, this is SO lovely!!! I REALLY like the way you've split a PANORAMIC view into thirds! I hope you have added this one to the guestbook as well! *smile*

Thank you SO much for working with my designs and I wish you and your PRECIOUS family a VERY nice and relaxing weekend together!

MWAH!

BIG HUGS,
Linda :)

Post a Comment