Poppylium Designs

Monday, February 23, 2009

Guest CT for a beautiful new freebie

I've been really excited for a while but couldn't say anything: Stacey and Vicki have decided to collaborate to create a beautiful kit called Mon Amie.
But that's not all! Stacey asked me to be a guest CT member for this one.
Not only are my two favourite designers collaborating, but the title is French and I get to play with it first!!!!

So without further ado, here's the beautiful preview for Stacey's new kit Mon Amie:


Gorgeous, isn't it?

Here are the layouts I created with it (I couldn't just do one, I did a double page layout...).


I used pictures of my husband's first visit to Paris (in 2001, back when we were young and only dating).

Hurry to Stacey's blog to get the first part of Mon Amie.
Then make your way to Vicki's for the other part of the collab, I know I did...

Thank you, Stacey for including me in this one, I love the kit, the French title and Eiffel Tower felt very appropriate for me (even if it was a fluke) and I feel very honoured you trusted me with it!

1 comments:

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

How PERFECTLY wonderful is it ALL - your layout, your FRENCH CONNECTION (*wink) and Stacey asking you aboard the CT for Mon Amie!!!

MAGNIFIQUE!

Hugs,
Linda :)

Post a Comment