Poppylium Designs

Friday, July 3, 2015

Holy kits, Batman!


This week, Bella Gypsy released FOUR kits! You read right, not one, not two as is their usual, but FOUR!

The first one was supposed to be released last week, but was bumped by Hooked on a Feeling, the second one is their July installment to their yearlong collection, and the last two are "minis" for the Iron Scrapper competition which just started at Scrap Orchard.



So I have 4 layouts to show, and ALL OF THEM are Disney photos :D
(2 layouts for the March 2014 road trip album, and 2 for the 2012 Disneyland Paris album)

1: Happy Place: Gorgeous kit with awesome colours



I used it for our arrival at Disneyland Paris and the first view of Sleeping Beauty's beautiful castle (and I used one of Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs awesome templates):


2. Snap Happier: July 2015 Collection: a HUGE collection full of great summery and versatile elements


I used this one to add two pages to my pocket style album of our day at Epcot:



3. Sh-Boom: a very sweet everyday-type kit for the Iron Scrapper competition:


4. Let the Good Times Roll: a coordinating kit, also versatile, and also for the Iron Scrapper:


I used them together to scrap me, my son, my dad and my nephew on the Dumbo ride in France (with a template by Pixleyyy for a challenge at Mousescrappers):


I am honestly really happy with them all! The kits this week were gorgeous, perfect for my photos and easy to scrap with and it makes my layouts awesome :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment