Poppylium Designs

Sunday, July 12, 2015

And then there were 6

SIX KITS! Last week Bella Gypsy released 4 kits, and I thought it was a lot. But this week, there are 6!

They are all quite different so there's variety :D

First let me tell you I had a fairly uneventful week, which is fine by me. Hubby and I went to the movies and I made it back to yoga after over a month without any exercise or activity...
We had also been waiting very long for out little dude's new stroller and it finally came in, so we went to get it (and pay :( ), visited the occupational therapist to get all the straps at the right length and the right positioning, and we took our first neighbourhood walk with it. Of course, neither of  us had our phone, so I'll take a picture next time!



And in my free time, I  made layouts :D
Here are the 6 kits and the 4 layouts I made (they all go in pairs, so I combined!).


1. For the Iron Scrapper at Scrap Orchard, they released Mister Big Stuff and One Fine Day, which coordinate and are very versatile, manly/boyish kits:


I used them together with some happy photos of Cedric and Helio hanging out:


2. The second set of kits is Gotta Wear Shades and the coordinating mini Bright Future. I think they might be the brightest kits I've ever worked with:


I was worried about using them at first. Then I saw a photo of my little dude which would work well and I needed a new desktop, so I did that and it turned out great. And then I used it again for my Facebook timeline photo:



3. And the last kit is my favourite this week and probably one of my favourite kits ever. It is called Sunkissed and has a beachfront theme, and there is a coordinating mini called Sunshine and Sand. I love everything about them:


I used them to scrap our first visit to the Disney Boardwalk and it matched perfectly:


I have my parents visiting from France for 4 weeks starting Wednesday and a little roadtrip to a water park after that, so I might have to slow down on the digiscrapping for a little while, but I've been very productive, thanks to joining Bella Gypsy designs' creative team and that makes me really happy :D
Hope you like them!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Bravo! Marie-France....well done. Enjoy your time with maman and papa.

Post a Comment