Poppylium Designs

Sunday, April 12, 2015

Hello You

Well, hello there!
I had a pretty busy short week, with a day and a half of work, and a day-long meeting added to my regular routine. So I didn't scrap a lot, but I had one CT layout already made for release this week and I did manage an extra one! Here they are.

This week, Mel Hains released a really happy kit called Hello You, available at My Memories and I used it to re-scrap an old photo that I wanted to include in a photobook. The old layout was from the first year I ever scrapped and not up to par to my current style and, if I may say so, skills.
I ended up with this cute page for the book:


And here's the kit:



I also had time to scrap one more page for my Xmas 2013 vacation album. I did it for a fun recipe challenge at MouseScrappers and ended up loving the result! Yay!
I used a combination of 3 kits, which I rarely do, but they all matched the theme, photos, and each other pretty well. The photos were of our first time in Walt Disney's Enchanted Tiki Room. The attraction is one of the original ones at Disney World so I'm glad we finally tried it, and my journaling says that everyone liked the decor and show and Cédric looked everywhere and really enjoyed it!



I used Hawaii by Dream Big Designs, Hoola Loola by Mel Hains, and Retro Island by Leidee Q Designs.

The weather here is finally getting decent, and it's looking like spring might be here, so hopefully that makes up for all our respite being canceled this week, and it helps me get some energy to take on a few busy weeks ahead and still take time to scrap and blog! Wish me luck and energy, I might be coming down with what my hubby, my little dude and 2 respite workers had last week :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment