Poppylium Designs

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Challenges at Stacey's Scraps

Today I want to tell you about a couple of challenges that Stacey is having.
First, just join her Facebook page and you could win a free kit of your choice. It's that easy, just join before Sunday and she'll randomly select a winner. The Facebook page is very easy to find as she has a huge link on her blog ;)

The second one is a bit trickier, but really fun. What you have to do is guess what the T stands for in her next alphabet series kit, coming out on Saturday. You have until tomorrow night to post on her blog of Facebook page. So go ahead and guess, because if you guess right, you could win the kit for free. And although I can't help you, I can tell you that you will want the kit!

Now just to add a bit of colour to this post, here are two layouts I made for my brother-in-law and his wife, of their two very new daughters.
I used the collab Framboisine:

1 comments:

Stacey said...

thanks girl!!! Love your sweet pages!!!

Post a Comment