Poppylium Designs

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Catching up...

Happy Easter!

I have some catching up to do, lots of layouts to show and a challenge to tell you about.
I'll start with that:
the girls at Scrap That Idea let me host a challenge on their blog! Using my first template and their products are the only 2 rules and you can win a $5 GC to their store. Check it out here and participate! I can't wait to see what my few but faithful blog readers can come up with...do me proud! Here's a reminder of what the template looks like:


On to layouts.
Here's one with Stacey's latest kit S is for Spring (gorgeous colour combo, isn't it?):


And here's the kit:


Here's one with the April Scrap That Idea collab called Step Into Spring (it is HUGE, cheap and beautiful):


Look at the whole thing:


As usual I did some challenges.
With
Recycled by Lyndsay Riches Designs, scraplift of a page by JennCk Designs:


With A come Akiloune by Akiloune and the puzzle template by Digiscrap.ch:


And with Hi by Honey Designs for a desktop challenge:

Thanks for looking and go do the challenge!

0 comments:

Post a Comment