Poppylium Designs

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Motoring elements

This is definitely the largest kit I've ever made! After 4 links of papers, today there will be 2 links for elements!
I made a lot of them myself and had a lot of fun, I hope you like them! The road signs are a weird mix of European and North American signs, but I think most them are usable in one way or another...

Before I give you the links, I want to show you another layout I made with it:


When I took the pictures, the title just came to me right away and I knew it would make a cute layout!

Now, you must remember what the kit looks like, but in case you're really tired, here it is again, lol:


And here are the two links to get them:
Motoring elements 1
Motoring elements 2

As usual, I love reading your comments, so please leave a little love. And I would LOVE to see what you create with my kits, so any link to layouts would be great!

8 comments:

Ajila said...

This kit looks like it's going to be a lot of fun. I love all the elements. TY & LYSL!

Erin said...

oh, I am so excited about DL this kit. It's so cute!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 05 Aug [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 06 Aug [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Car/Truck/Airplane, etc. Theme post on Aug. 06, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

wow! lots of elements - lots of fun! thanx a bunch!!

clubiani said...

thanks for the adorable kit! this is so versatile! Great job!!!

Claire7799 said...

Merci, il est superbe!

Anonymous said...

This is a great kit! I love the color pallet you used! Thank you!!

Post a Comment