Poppylium Designs

Friday, August 28, 2009

Lots to say

Hi,

Wow, I haven't been here for a while...
First, I went to Ottawa to visit some close friends and to attend another friend's weeding. We had a great time despite the 11-12 hour trips with a 20-month-old baby.
Then, when we came home, lots was going on and I was kept busy. Some news were happier than others.
My neighbour's dad lost his battle to cancer and passed away, so we attended the funeral.
But for the happy things, my in-laws bought a house in Florida and we spent the last couple of days organizing what will be our first Orlando Christmas :) It should be fun.

On the scrapping front, I'm still trying to get ahead a bit. I'm trying to make my tenth freebie a really good one. It should be out in a couple of weeks. And until then I'll try to have more ready so that I don't get too many long absences anymore. The ideas aren't the problem, I've got plenty. It's time to do it that I'm having a hard time finding.

I also have a layout to show you. The lovely Sylvie at Digiscrap.ch asked me to make a page for their newest freebie coming out today. It's called Carmen and it's absolutely gorgeous. You can find it here, don't miss it!
I hope I did it justice, take a look at my layout:


Have a great week-end and happy scrapping!

1 comments:

nenaure said...

Gorgeous layout, really! Bravooooo!

Post a Comment