Poppylium Designs

Sunday, May 3, 2009

The Paper Pond elements

Today, it's snowing again (3rd day in a row) and I'm getting really sick of it...
I had a good day yesterday, looking around scrapland. And we went to the movies to see Wolverine, which I recommend if you like that kind of thing. I really enjoyed it!

Before I give you what you came for, I want to show the other 2 layouts my sister did with it. I particularly like the one called "libellule".




Today you get the elements for The Paper Pond. They look like this:


You can get them here (or click on the image).
Leave me some love and come back tomorrow for the alpha!

6 comments:

nenaure said...

J'ai publiƩ mes pages sur mon blog avec un lien vers le tien!
Encore bravo pour ce kit sublime!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on May. 03, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 03 May [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 04 May [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Pattycakes said...

Thank you for sharing this cute kit with us! :)

Anonymous said...

wow, awesome thank you!

Anonymous said...

soooooo cute...thank you

Post a Comment