Poppylium Designs

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Busy week-end

I've been meaning to say hi and show you a couple of things, but we had a party yesterday night out of town. So we had to prepare everything to have Cédric babysat overnight (for the first time), get ready ourselves, ...And today is Mothers' Day, so we came back this morning and there are things planned for the day (including brunch, maybe going to the circus, and hopefully a nice relaxing yoga class to recharge my batteries!).
I also have my Hula girl CT work to worry about, the guest CT spot for Melissa Daniels, I'm trying to get my next freebie started and I see challenges I want to do everywhere... This scrapper is a little overwhelmed...

For today, I mostly wanted to say Happy Mother's Day to everyone.

And I want to show you a couple of layouts I did recently.

First, I made two with a kit called Party Time, which was perfect to scrap my 30th birthday party. It's by Cherie Shields Designs and Amy Sumrall and it's full of fun party items (hats, caked, a balloon alpha). You can get it here at Scrapable.
Here are my lei-outs:



I'm quite proud of this second one, on which I managed to fit my entire family (all there for the party celebrating my 30th and my Dad's 60th). With the extra pics of gift opening and champagne, etc., there are 50 pictures and I think it came to about 130 layers!

I also did a layout for a challenge at the Scrap Pad, using Vicki and Sara's Summer Day Scrap N'Art freebie:


And I used a quickpage for the first time ever! It's Cheryl's beautiful layout, using Vicki's beautiful Puppy Love kit. It's the first picture I have with my dog, Schatzie. She was 4 weeks old and we went to pick our puppy out of the litter, and when I held her I knew she was ours!

1 comments:

severine lesteven designs said...

en parcourant un blog j'ai vu un lien vers ton blog avec ton prénom.Tu es bien la marif du groupe de tubes psp?
D'ailleur tes tubes se balladent tjrs sur certains groupes.Moi aussi je me suis "reconverti" dans le scrap,je fais des actions pour photoshop.je te mets un lien de mon blog: http://severine-lesteven-designs.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment