Poppylium Designs

Monday, April 6, 2009

The Spring has sprung elements!

Today is pretty horrible at my house. My son has been sick for 5 or 6 days now and he's feeling a bit better, but my husband caught his cold and was feeling horrible all week-end, and he still is today. And I thought I avoided it but today I feel dizzy and congested!
It's a good thing the elements for your freebie are ready to go...
Here's the the full preview where you can see the elements:

Click here or on the image to go to 4shared and download.
Don't forget to leave a little comment, and come back tomorrow for the alphas!

9 comments:

amy! said...

thanks for the freebie..hope you and the family get well so...expecially you..its hard to keep the family runnin when you feel dizzy yourself..thanks again :)

amy! said...

oopsie..I ment get well soon!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 06 Apr [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 07 Apr [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Terri Meehan said...

Hope you're all feeling better soon! Thanks so much for the great freebies :)

Loosie Goosie said...

This is a cute kit, thank you!

I hope you are feeling well soon! Blessings!

Anonymous said...

thank you so much!!

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on Apr. 07, 2009. Thanks again.

Laceelola said...

Thank You!!!

Milena said...

Thank you! The tree is so cute!

Post a Comment