Poppylium Designs

Sunday, January 22, 2012

New goodies

There were a couple of CT releases this week-end and then, there's a very special kit I want to tell you about. Keep reading ;)

Friday, Artgal Style released Feel the Burn, a fun and bright exercise and healthy living themed kit (on sale for a few more days, preview linked to the store):

Yesterday was national hugging day, which is just a very cute occasion, isn't it? Simple Girl Scrap released an adorable, fresh kit to celebrate. It's called Hugs All Around:

Isn't it just adorable, with all those cute faces and fresh colours? I love it!
And I quite like the layout I made with it too, with my men hugging:

Simple Girl Scrap is also celebrating a year at ScrapDelicious and her whole store is 30% off (the discount shows up in the cart), so go do a little shopping ;)
And she has cute freebies to coordinate with Hugs All Around on her blog and on her Facebook page.

Last but definitely not least, I want to show you my favourite kit EVER while it's on sale :D
A few months ago, I won a contest on Captivated Visions' blog. She asked for ideas, colours schemes, etc. for a kit and picked a winner who would win their own custom kit. I submitted my ideas and colours for a kit about yoga, which is my way of feeling better, both in body and mind, and to stay centered and healthy. I was sooooo lucky to find out that she picked me and now the kit is out! YAY!!!
It's an absolute beauty, with gorgeous colours, amazing papers and elements and great versatility. It's much more than about yoga, it's about balance, about being focused, about serenity. It's on sale and really affordable, especially considering all the goodies you get, trust me!! It's called A Way of Life:

All the previews are linked to her store at Scrap Orchard, don't miss the sale price!!
Her CT made amazing layouts with the kit, and my sad attempts at scrapping don't come close, but I started using it right away. First, I used it for the insert to my water bottle (I know it's a funny use, but it's my brand new bottle for the gym and yoga class and I thought it made sense):

And in the bottle it looks like this:

I am also working with it for a custom purse, but I think I'll wait until I have the final product (the purse itself) to show you!

Well, that's it for tonight. Thanks for looking!

0 comments:

Post a Comment